Transportation Advantage ProgramSM (TAP), developed by Roanoke Trade, provides seamless integration of coverages across business, supply chain, cargo and transportation exposures for logistics service providers (LSPs), and specifically addresses the needs of property brokers and domestic forwarders. With TAP our customers receive the benefit of an insurance program that is continuously enhanced to address the latest industry needs.
Some of the highlights of the coverages and program in general include:
- Broad coverage that incorporates true door-to-door Legal Liability protection.
- Coverage extended to your shipper’s own straight Bill of Lading.
- Legal Liability protection extended to ground, ocean, and domestic and international air shipments – even when the goods are not in your care, custody and control.
- Coverage for improper packing by the freight forwarder or its agents.
- Top-notch customer service and claims management through Roanoke Trade’s CoverageDockTM.
- In-house claims settling authority for fast payment turnaround.
- Many other enhancements and features.
- For more information about our TAP program, please click here.
The seamless coverage through TAP for logistics service providers can include:
You can click here to request a comprehensive Transportation Coverage Checklist. We’d be happy to review this list with you to help you identify exposures, evaluate your needs and recommend products to fit your particular situation.
Other coverage options are also available including: Errors & Omissions, Contingent Auto Liability, Commercial Auto, CCSF/Safety Act Coverage, Commercial Property, General Liability, Crime, Employment Practices Liability, Directors & Officers, Regulatory Defense, and Terrorism Coverage.
Roanoke Trade: Keeping Pace with Your Business Needs
Roanoke Trade understands the intricacies of Cargo insurance and the global supply chain, and is strategically positioned to guide you through this complex process. Find out how we can provide you with the insurance programs you need to be properly protected. Please contact us at 1-800-ROANOKE (800-762-6653) or complete the Contact form located above.