Logistics service providers operate in a fluid environment of ever-changing liability exposures and regulatory mandates. Your trusted Roanoke Trade advisor can provide much needed direction in the complex process of identifying potential liability exposures and evaluating risk, and recommend flexible and effective insurance solutions to address them.
The following represent the most commonly required products for logistics service providers.
- Bill of Lading Legal Liability
- Motor Truck Cargo Legal Liability Insurance
- Warehouse Legal Liability Insurance
- Bailee Liability Insurance
- Packers’ Legal Liability Insurance
- Contingent Motor Cargo Liability
- FDA Re-Inspection Fee Coverage
Roanoke Trade: Providing Creative Solutions for Transportation Intermediaries and Logistics Service Providers
Roanoke Trade understands the intricacies of Cargo insurance and Transportation Liability for logistics providers, and is strategically positioned to guide you through this complex process. Find out how we can provide you with the insurance programs you need to be properly protected. Please contact us at 1-800-ROANOKE (800-762-6653) or complete the Contact form located above.